Everything you will need will be within this course, you will have all the resources and tools to become successful in this industry. In this course you will learn the language of the financial markets and take a step forward to achieving self sufficiency and financial freedom.
By the end of the course, you will
- Be a better price action trader.
- Treat your trading like a business.
- Get funded $10,000 – $100,000 of Trading Capital.
This course is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick. Trading requires a lot of time, dedication and persistence. Trading is not easy, but its not hard, its a lot of simple concepts put together in different scenarios. The pay off of being a successful trader is more than worth it. Living a financially free lifestyle with no cap on your income would be the end result of all your hard work and dedication!
What will you learn?
- The essentials of Forex Trading, You will have a better understanding of reading price action.
- Master entries and exits.
- The mindset of being a trader.
- The blueprints of treating your trading like a business.
- How to build a strong trading system, trade the ones provided in the course.
- Understanding confluences.
- Understanding candlestick formations.
- Risk management / Risk vs Reward.
- Steps to becoming a funded trader.
- Most importantly, learning never stops in the financial markets!
I have developed different modules that cover all the topics on Price Action, Fibonacci Ratios, Trading Psychology, Money Management and much more. You will have the ability to trade and communicate with myself and the community during the weekly webinars to look for future trading setups within the market. I will be there when you need to be mentored or need clarification about a specific subject covered in the course.
- INTRO: READ FIRST!
- Welcome (4:07)
- DISCOUNTS on Trading Softwares!
- Welcome (New) (3:32)
What is Forex
- What is Forex?: Part 1 (3:35)
- What is Forex Part:2 What is Traded
- What is Forex Part: 3 Buying and Selling
- How to trade Forex part 1: How and why to markets move?
- How To Trade Forex Part 2: What is a Pip
- How To Trade Forex Part 3: How Do Lot Sizes work
- How To Trade Forex Part 4: Types Of Orders
- How To Trade Forex Part 5: Terminology
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 1: Asian Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 2: London Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 3: New York Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 4: What session should you trade? (4:56)
Different Types of Analysis
- Technical analysis | What is it? (5:19)
- Fundamental Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
The Online Course is a onetime payment, lifetime access. No Additional Fees
download this product for free by purchasing a subscription
You must log in to submit a review.