Market Fluidity focuses on the movements of candles. Without truly understanding candles, it is really hard to read price and anticipate moves. The program is designed to teach you HOW to read stories from candles and how to EFFECTIVELY use it in your day to day trading.
You not only get access to the course, but you also get access to Slack. Click here for more info on the slack community.
Benefits of joining Slack:
- Community of like minded traders.
- Different channels for different sessions (Asian, London and NY)
- Direct access to RajaBanks (wicksdontlie).
- Ability to send charts with analysis and get feedback.
- Bi-weekly refresher webinars to assist with common issues faced within the week.
- LIVE! NY sessions via Zoom.
You have seen us call out profitable trade ideas on YouTube everyday Mon – Fri 6.30am est. Its now time to LEARN how to do it yourself.
Invest in the skill set, and let your discipline pay you dividends over time.
Market Fluidity – Course Content
Unlearn & ReLearn
How to chose currency pairs (6:26) Lots and Leverage (12:42)
- Risk Management 1.0 (5:11)
Anatomy of Candlesticks (10:35) Market Trends (9:57) Support & Resistance 1.0 (10:27) Risk Management 2.0 (8:04)
- Momentum vs VolatilityVolume (8:31)
- Explaining a WickFill (7:28)
- Risk Management 3.0 (26:35)
- Support & Resistance 2.0 (22:19)
- HTF vs LTF (26:21)
Candle Trends (33:24) Trading the Trend (33:48) Rejection in Zones (27:34) Trading Plan (12:52)
Psychology / Trade Management
- Ted Talks – Backtesting, Risk Management, Ranges & Zones (73:25)
Ted Talks – Staying consistent Trading + Life (59:28) How to effectively backtest (8:31) Keeping losses small (15:06) How to Entries / Breakout Fakeouts / How not to miss trades (24:15)
Advanced Technical Concepts
- Giving trades a second chance (66:52)
- Fakeouts and how to Trade them (61:24)
Gaps and How to handle losses (93:45) Breakouts and Candle Rejections (60:40) Using Sellstops and Buystops (9:36)
Adding positions to Trades – Trends
- When do trends happen (18:38)
Defining an uptrend (18:12) Defining a downtrend (15:29) Defining Consolidation & How to approach it (27:48) Breakout impulse trades vs Retests (53:09) Simulation 25% week (65:50)
Learning from Losses
- What happens when you take a loss (emotions) (8:42)
- Things to do when you take a loss + examples (47:41)
Simulation Session (56:41)
Back to the Basics
- How does the market move ? (24:36)
- Defining Support & Resistance (22:30)
When to take buys and sells (35:38)
- Bias and Execution on fast moving price (22:04)
Emotions – Ted Talks (22:24) Simulation – Back to the Basics (57:57)
The Signs 2.0
- Prerequisites to trading (36:45)
- Risk Planning (32:37)
- Protecting yourself from yourself (17:36)
Ted Talks – Stop Dreaming (55:10) Identifying a Trend + Momentum (27:51) Are we bullish or bearish (28:27) Higher timeframes vs Lower timemframes (16:12)
- Analysis paralysis + Trading Plan (26:29)
- Q & A – Simulation (80:45)
- Forex 101 – Minibootcamp (Oct 2017) (92:40)
Refresher 13th June (simulation) (64:50) Refresher – Candle Volumes (96:05) Backtesting NFP 2018 (86:25)
- Refresher – Identifying Trend Trades with Rules (81:58)
- Refresher – Impulse Entries & Risk Management (81:23)
- Simulation Gold – Basics to 1800 (62:23)
- Simulation GJ – Entries & Impulse Entries (71:55)
- Simulation GJ Candle Confirmations (75:48)
Simulation EJ Managing Risk + Consolidation (66:07)