What will I learn?
- Examine how the Forex market works and how economic factors, commodities, and interest rates move currency values.
- Analyze Forex pairs, indexes and commodities to capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Build strategies to take advantage of long and short-term Forex trades.
- Take advantage of the Forex’s low commissions and fees and how to open and close trades in minutes.
- Evaluate the quality of a Forex dealer and use advanced order types to control risk.
This course includes:
- Over 60 lessons of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content.
- Lifetime access to every one of the videos in this course.
This course is designed for: beginner traders looking to actively trade currency in the Forex market.
Getting Started in Forex
- Pip Values Part 1
- Pip Values Part 2
- Lots, Long and Short
- Bid – Ask Spread
- Pending Orders
Fundamental Market Forces
- Interest Rates
- Economic Growth
- Candlesticks and Moving Averages
- Breaking Down ‘Moving Average’
- Knowledge Check
- Stock Indexes
- Commodities Currencies
- Intermarket Analysis
Position Sizing & Money Management
- Position Size
- Position Size Example
- Problems of Correlation and Volatility
- Solutions of Correlation and Volatility
About the Instructor
John Jagerson CFAJohn Jagerson is a CFA and CMT charter holder and a founder of Learning Markets, which provides analysis and education for individual and professional investors. He is an author or co-author of five books on investing, currencies, bonds, and stocks. John has appeared in outlets like Forbes.com, BBC Radio, Nasdaq.com, and CBS for his financial strategy expertise. After graduating with a B.S. in Business from Utah Valley University, John completed the PLD program at Harvard Business School. Once the markets close each day, he can be found back on his mountain bike or in his running shoes on the trails of the Wasatch Mountains near his home.
Free Download For Premium Users
You must log in to submit a review.