The average man does not wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He does not even wish to have to think.
In this master class you will learn about various Technical Analysis patterns which provide High Probability Trade Set up. The Speaker will discuss the patterns which work on various Asset Classes like Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Currencies, Futures and Options. We will focus on The Reactive Trading System built on the Principle of taking entries only after the Market Confirms your opinion.
- Understanding what are the High Probability Patterns
- How to read the Chart Patterns to analyze Current Market Behavior
- How to use patterns in Actual Trading
What You Will Learn
- Identifying High probability patterns
- How to use combination of various Technical Tools as a supporting guideline
- How to Trade the Patterns including your Entry, Stop loss and Targets
- Common mistakes people do with the patterns and how to avoid them
- Brief discussion on scanning the Trade Set Up
- Learn to Invest & Trade Like Professionals & Manage Risk & Trading Psychology
- Unbiased Scientific Process of identifying Buying & Selling Opportunities in Stocks based on Technical Analysis Patterns through Screeners & Scans.
- High Probability Trade Set Up that can be applied to various Asset Classes like Stocks, Indices, Futures, Options, Commodities, Forex
- Learn how to read the Price Action & Price Patterns that work on different Time Frames & are useful for both Traders and Investors.
- Gain Confidence to Scale Up Positions & Ride Big Trends with Momentum & Beat Crowd.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals with basic knowledge of Technical Analysis
- Traders as well as Investors aspiring to be Consistently Profitable
- Individuals looking to get an Edge over Trading/Investing and be Pioneers in Identifying & Riding Massive Trends
Free Download For Premium Users
You must log in to submit a review.